In case you were unaware, Ipswich Cycling Club is hosting regular club-combined crit racing under the dazzling lights of Ipswich Cycle Park from the 15th of August.
Racing starts at 7.00 pm with rego open from 6.15 pm.
- 1 km closed circuit on Australia’s newest dedicated bicycle racing circuit!
- U15 and U17 juniors are permitted to race with the senior grades.
- All grades are limited to 30 competitors.
- Competitors MUST attend the race briefing at 6.55 pm in the marshalling area.
- There will be multiple grades on the circuit at the one time. The faster bunch is expected to pass a slower bunch on the left-hand side. The bunch being passed must adopt a neutral race condition until the pass is completed.
- Grades may be combined if the number of entrants is not conducive to quality racing.
- Note: Racing may be cancelled if conditions are hazardous due to wet tarmac, lighting failure, recalcitrant wildlife or other unforeseen circumstances. Entrants can expect a refund of race fees in the event of race cancellation.
Entries will be taken online through EntryBoss in the interests of streamlining the entry and registration process.
Cost is $12 per rider ($6 for Ippy CC members).
Juniors (U15 and U17) racing senior grades $6.
Entry at Rego on the Night
Cost is $15 for all riders entering on the night.
Online entries are open until midnight on the day before the event.
Self-service scratching includes an automated refund. Scratching closes at the same time as entries.
- Your initial grading upon entry is as per your current CQ Road Grading List, with no differentiation between Elite and Masters. This means that if you are graded Men’s Masters A you will be expected to race in A Grade.
- Women’s A (Elite and Masters) may race in B Grade, and Women’s B (Elite and Masters) may race in C Grade.
- You may request a different grade upon entry through EntryBoss, e.g. based on your crit grading elsewhere. Please clearly explain your reasons for our Handicapper upon entry.
- It is the responsibility of each rider to enter a suitable grade.
Ipswich Cycling Club appreciates your patience while we fine tune the gradings.