Cost is $12 per rider ($6 for Ippy CC members).
Juniors (U15, U17 and U19) racing senior grades $6.
Entry at Rego on the Night
Cost is $15 for all riders entering on the night.
Online entries are open until 3.00 pm on the day of the event.
Self-service scratching includes an automated refund. Scratching closes at the same time as entries. Use the SCRATCH button on the race entry page to scratch.
- 1.3 km closed circuit (the Long Crit Loop) on Australia’s newest dedicated bicycle racing facility!
- U15 and U17 juniors are permitted to race with the senior grades.
- All grades are limited to 35 competitors.
- Competitors MUST attend the race briefing at 6.55 pm in the marshalling area.
- There will be multiple grades on the circuit at the one time. The faster bunch is expected to pass a slower bunch on the left-hand side. The bunch being passed must adopt a neutral race condition until the pass is completed.
- Grades may be combined if the number of riders entered is not conducive to quality racing.
- Note: Racing may be cancelled if conditions are hazardous due to wet tarmac, lighting failure, recalcitrant wildlife or other unforeseen circumstances. Entrants can expect a refund of race fees in the event of race cancellation.
As a guide, if you have not raced a crit with us before, your initial grading upon entry is as per your current CQ Road Grading.
Please refer to the table below for your expected grade. You may request a different grade upon entry, e.g. based on your crit grading elsewhere. Please clearly explain your reasons for our Handicapper upon entry.
|CQ Grading||Your Expected Grade|
|Men’s Elite A||A Grade|
|Men’s Masters A||A Grade|
|Men’s Elite B||B Grade|
|Men’s Masters B||B Grade|
|Women’s A||B Grade|
|Men’s Elite C||C Grade|
|Men’s Masters C||C Grade|
|Women’s B||C Grade|
|Men’s Masters D||D Grade|
|Women’s C||D Grade|
|Women’s D||D Grade|
If you have not managed to get a CQ grading yet, you may rely on your Muzz grading or equivalent. Just let the Handicapper know.
It is the responsibility of each rider to enter a suitable grade.
Ipswich Cycling Club appreciates your patience while we establish fair gradings.
- You must leave a current CA Race licence at the registration desk while you are in possession of a race number. Alternatively you may present paperwork from CA confirming your licence is pending issue; e.g. a receipt.
- 3 Day Race Licences can be purchased online if you do not have a current CA licence